Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Learnz Field Trip

The field trip is underway now. We got the first Diary comment from Andrew this morning. He told us all about the trip to Invercargill and the sightseeing he did with all the ambassadors. Ambassadors are little soft toys which some schools sent along the trip. Unfortunately, we counldn't send Kakasis (Kakabro's sister who is with us until Kakabro gets back from Canada) because she's a bit too big and too heavy. But we enjoyed reading the ambassadors diary comments as well.

Read Legs' Diary entry:

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Yesterday, the ambassadors and I all had to be washed in Trigen antiviral disinfectant. I have heard of washing your mouth out with soap and water but this was something else! Mind you I feel squeaky clean now and am glad I will be allowed to go to Codfish Island.
Anyway, we are here in Invercargill for the night. We went for a walk through the city today. I really enjoyed looking around the Fire Museum. I think I would be a good fire fighter. I mean, think how many hoses I could hold!
Tonight we are staying at a place called Te Shiny Paua. Egbert keeps calling it Te Soggy Oyster! We are all keen on a good nights sleep tonight so we are fully prepared for a big day tomorrow.
Talk to you then.
Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment