Friday, July 2, 2010

my crazy contraption

My crazy contraption cashes me up with a lot of money. During the day my contraption stares at every person on the street. It says "are you getting poor well not anymore because you can buy an oven from me and you will get the ingredients to make a cake and you will get it for 9 99.hope you like the price because when you take a bite of the cake it turns in to a dog will a toaster on the and a piece of toast comes out and it will fly in to your mouth and, It transforms into a robotic money maker with a lot of monster size chocolate bars that shoot out the bottom of the machine but first a brick comes out and lands on your toe and the machine laughs and snorts. After that it says " pull my pulley to pull my leaver to get rich but actually it goes in the bin and falls down and lands in a pipe. It goes as fast as a train and lands in my room on my bed. The 9 dollers 99 turns in to a automatic money copyer." there is only 55 millon on sale now. Yesterday there were 110 million but it went down half way in one day so you better get there fast because time is running out so you have to be quick to get one. If you miss out it is your fault because they went twice as fast as a lightning flash witch is really really fast. I hope you like my crazy contraption.

No comments:

Post a Comment