Friday, August 20, 2010

Surgeon

Surgeon
When I grow up I want to be a surgeon because you can learn how to use different tools and strategies. The reason why I want to be a surgeon is because you can become friends with all the different kinds of patients you work on. I also want to be a doctor because if you are stuck at home and have nothing encouraging to do, you can get up and drive off to the hospital and then you have something better to do. The other possible reason why I want to be a doctor is because you can earn lots of money, say if you have children you can earn money to go on happy vacations and buy groceries. I want to be a surgeon because you can learn all the parts of the body and save people's lives.
It would be so exciting to be a doctor or a surgeon!

No comments:

Post a Comment