Friday, September 10, 2010

The earthquake story Hannah

I woke up with a jump. I fell out of bed. I tried to stand up but I just fell on my bed. I only woke up to the last five seconds of the earthquake. It was the first time that I have ever felt an earthquake so it was a very scary experience for me.
When the earthquake was happening I stayed in my bed because I thought it was wind and rain smashing against my wall and window but it wasn’t.
When the earthquake had stopped I raced to my Mum and Dad’s room where my sisters and Mum and Dad were standing.
Mum said “That was the biggest earthquake I have ever felt." She said that because she always wakes up to the small earthquakes but this was not a small earthquake, and everyone felt it. Although it was scary it was quite cool to feel the first earthquake I have ever felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment