Thursday, March 14, 2013

The boy how ate to much burgers

There was once a little boy who ate 60 burgers a day he was as fat as an elephant.
Until one day he got a letter I wonder who this is from "said the boy.he opened the letter it said
dear son me and your mother have lost our jobs there will be no more burgers for you
Sincerely your mother and father. p.s your actually getting really fat. I guess I'll never be getting any burgers
"said the boy. Late that day the boy said I'm bored. I know I'll go get some burgers wait I cant get any more burgers. After that the boy started to get angry and angrier and angrier until he burst burgers came flying out of him. Now he had to have burger surgery. is parents were happy because they got there jobs back but they only let him have 1 burger a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment