Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pigs and Deer Hunting


It was the first hunt of my life. I got ready. Got my gun and my knife. Well, not really my gun.
I went to pick up my friend then drove up in the Ford. We’re there.

I had a stretch and put my bag on and put the gun strap around me. We started to walk and it was very very quiet. Well, you never know what you might see.

There was a big big stag in the distance, the biggest one my friend had ever seen. I aimed up at the stag. My friend Mitchell had his gun up just in case, and then BOOM, my first shot at a stag.

Click, click BOOM. 2nd shot. Bang. It fell to the ground. It had 18 spikes on its antlers. We stayed the night at the camp out. The next day my Dad came. Dad said “We need to go pig hunting.”

We took the dogs. We did not even go 2 km. A 300 pound boar was very very close. The dogs were baling at the pig. It had big tusks. I went to stick it and it ripped my pants so I said “You are going down”. I stuck it in the heart and tied a rope on to the legs of the pig and carried it all the way back.

I said to Dad “I think I am going to do that all my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment