Thursday, December 12, 2013

Questions 4 Rudolph

At school, Christmas is almost here and we have been doing "thinkers keys". There has been a lot of  thinking going on, and others have sang along to Christmas carols and having fun. (But they were still working too, so that is still okay.) I have done a question key so I would be prepared for an interview if I met Rudolph. Because, after all, I would be the interviewer and Rudolph, the reindeer that shall be interviewed. So, I have created 5      questions for him, and here they are.

Questions for Rudolph.

1. Is it a big honour being reindeer leader for you?
2. Were you ever bullied at school because of your nose?
3. Were you born with the glow Rudolph?
4. Did you ever have a hard life and thought of getting plastic surgery on your nose?
5. Do you like how your life is now?


Those were my questions 4 Rudolph. I hope you liked them, and remember, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment