Thursday, April 10, 2014

My second blog post

I heard a noise at the back of the cave and lifted my flashlight. I ran down and screamed.
"Ahhh!!!!" 
it was the end of the cave the Death Star was just hanging there.I could hear battle ships firing at me. It broke my flashlight so I got out my lightsabre until I leaped off and jumped on to a meteor.Then I could see someone who looked evil but who was it? It was Darth Vader!!! We had a battle but who do you think won 
"Yes!!yes!!yes!!" I screamed 
"I won!!" Darth Vader said.
"No!no!no!" So I said "be quiet yappy face" and then I chopped his head off. That should do it". So I jumped to the Death Star. Yeah, I knew I would make it. Boob!!! Boob!!!  It was self destructing "Ahhhhh!!!" so I jumped to the meteor, jumped to the cave and all the way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment