Thursday, May 9, 2013



                       CARLY'S SILLY LIST

 1. farted so hard i tripped over
 2. ate my most loved teddy
 3. ate my baby cousin
 4. smelt a hobos butt
 5. cleaned my self with my tongue
 6. drank some 100,000 year old ketchup
 7. licked an old mans face
 8. ran around the town barking like a dog
 9. drank out of the toilet
 10. crawled up the wall
 11. rode a TV
 12. got a Itch on my butt so rubbed it on a large cheese grater
 13. ate my cats food
 14. ate a smelly Jim sock
 15. got buried alive by the funeral company
 16. joined the army
 17. sold my heart on the Internet
 18. lick my dog
 19 swam in a pool of piranha's
 20. asked if i could live with a stranger
 21. sold my parents in a garage sale
 22. lived in a pig stiy with two pigs as parents

3 comments:

  1. Dear carly
    your silly story is really really really funny I really like it my favrit one was got a itch on my butt so rubbed it on a large cheese grater

    from jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment jack I'll try to put more large cheese gratters in my storys!

      From Carly

      Delete
  2. Dear Carly
    that is just so funny!
    i love it whats your favourite?
    from Aimee

    ReplyDelete