Thursday, May 9, 2013

The secret spider [play]

characters
                            Dad- children how about we go to see your uncle spider this weekend
mum               brother-  na bro the footballs on
uncle               mum- I don't think that's such a bad idea
sister               dad- listen to me we are going to see your uncle 
dad                  spider this weekend and that is that
brother            baby- waa waa waa
baby                brother- be quiet
reader              sister- ok I'll get my things
                        reader so the family packed there things and drove off
                        dad- where here
                        mum- yay
                        brother I want some food
                        sister- me too
                        baby- I can talk
                        mum- well that's a surprise
                        reader- what the family didn't notice was that there was a big spider on baby
                        then they walked in
                        uncle- well hi there
                        dad- hi we came to visit you and stay with you for the weekend
                         baby- and i can talk
                         uncle wait a minute did you notice a big spider on baby
                         family- no
                         uncle- oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh um that spider is the secret spider we've 
                         got to find it
                         mum- we didn't notice it
                         uncle- all we have to do is find it
                         reader-they searched everywhere and everywhere but they just couldn't find it
                         uncle-its know use
                          mum if we keep looking we will find it  
                          uncle- wait I think I know where we haven't looked
                          dad- where
                          uncle- the adic
                          sister- we'll never find it in there
                           brother- yea
                           uncle- it's our only hope
                           dad- it's worth a shot
                            reader- so they looked over and under piles of furniture
                            uncle- I found it
                            everybody- hooray
                            reader- so the family stayed with there uncle spider and keep't the secret spider
                            safe       

No comments:

Post a Comment