Thursday, May 9, 2013

Silly list of silly things we sillily did in the silly holidays.

1. ran around the house while getting chased by a dog with rabies

2. fell into the tumble dryer

3. drank some 100 year old milk

4. got my head stuck in a vase (this actually happened)

5. ate my cat

6. crawled on the lawn while eating a telephone

7. ate too much sugary food and started bouncing off the walls and running around like a phycho kid

8. had a itch on my back and scratched it on a large cheese grater

9. ate my dog

10. ate dog roll

11. ate cat food

12. fell into a quicksand pit

13. lay down in a coffin with a bunch of aggressive snakes

14. got buried alive

15. let a phycho killer into the house

16. kept a rattlesnake as a pet

17. sold my kidneys on the Internet

18. ate a tube of super glue

19. poke a stick at a grizzly bear

20. swam in a pool filled with piranhas

21. got my toast out with a fork

22. did my own electrical work for the house

23. put myself in a stray jacket

24. never took my pills to make sure I stay normal and not go crazy

25. dressed up as a moose on hunting season

26. disturbed a beehive for no good reason

27. walked across a train track while it was coming

No comments:

Post a Comment