Thursday, May 16, 2013

Take Five

Take five is where you have five minutes to write a story. Plus, you have to include five certain words. Our words were library, crystal, pink, candle, and treasure. We worked really hard on them so, enjoy.

I was helping the librarian in the library one day when I suddenly saw a glint in the corner. I had found a secret passage! But it was too dim to see anything. So I grabbed a nearby candle and went down the stairs.

 Going deeper and deeper, looking at the cobwebs and scurrying mice, I came across a treasure chest. In front of the chest was a rusty key to open it. I blew off the dust and coughed. then I opened the chest and inside the chest WAS...... clothes. Pink clothes with pictures of crystals on them.

 I sighed. But then, I thought, then realized, that pink was not a bad colour. So, I put them on to see if they would fit and they did. Yay!

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment