Thursday, May 16, 2013

my remarkable weekend

my remarkable weekend

In the awesome'st weekend I ever had we went to Cromwell. We got there really late at night. We stayed at my older brother Tim's house. My nephews Tristan and Jayden were asleep. Me and my brother stayed up till eleven watching TV in our beds.
The next day we went to Tristan's rugby. He scored six tries. Then we went back to Tim's house and had Jayden's birthday party. We played pass the parcel. Conner won. He had a spider man birthday cake. We opened his presents then went down stairs to play with them. His favourite present was skylanders.
Later on me, my brother and my brother in law played dart tag outside. Soon when everybody left me and my brother and my other brother Tim went to the park. My brothers played with the rugby ball, I played on the playground. There were these really cool monkey bars that spin around and you've got to spin around on them. They were really hard at the start but now they're easy. Then we went back home, watched TV for a little bit and picked up Jayden from Conner's birthday party. Then we came back home and had tea.
When it was half past six we listened to music and played the PlayStation. When it was half past seven Tristan and Jayden went to bed. Me and my brother watched TV and played with the big exercise ball. I fell asleep with the TV on and Tim turned it off.
The next day was Sunday. Mothers day. I gave mum a card with a balloon and some Roses tapped to the envelope. We went to the park and played cricket with Cody, Joe, dad, and Tristan. Jayden was too busy playing skylanders. After cricket we went back to Tim's house, packed up our stuff and went home. I had an awesome weekend.


1 comment:

  1. great story Sheridan Tim will think is awesome.






    Aleni & Kristine

    ReplyDelete