Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Artarama Project

All of the senior classes are working with Mrs Murray on a artwork which will be exhibited in the Aigantighe Gallery's Artarama - Festival of South Canterbury's Creative Generation.  It will show work from students up to the age of 18years.  Ruma Kakapo is constructing a tree made from recycled magazines and cardboard.

 For each session we have two blog reporters who will keep you up to date on our progress, and two photographers who will also interview the artists and record their ideas about the project.
Here is a photo taken at last year's Artarama Exhibition.

2 comments:


  1. what is it Mrs murry?it looks rell cool
    ByBenDyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. To ruma kakpo

    I liked what you said about my story I think that was nise of you to say that. now you made me giggle
    a lot. are you giggling a lot about my story?

    Emily.A

    ReplyDelete