Monday, June 17, 2013

Farming is fun to do

Farming is cool to do.You get to see sheep and cows and all the other animal so, lets get started.


Summer
In Summer we are harvesting.When its full we go up beside the truck or trailer and we drive back home to unload the truck or trailer and it goes up the auger into the huge silo.

All year round we send grain to the dairy shed.

The we burn paddocks.

Autumn

In Autumn we are shearing sheep.
it takes three days to get them all done .
We plough lots too.
In Autumn there's alot to do with tractor baling,working up paddock.
We feed chickens all year round.
All Autumn we are in tractor

Winter
In winter we get heaps of cows from dairy farms and calves too. 
They come off the truck into our new cattle yards.
Then we put them in a paddock.
After four days we put them in a chow paddock and we feed them silage and hay because we are short of feed in the Winter.
It is fun on my motorbike because it is muddy.
At the end of Winter the cows go home.



Spring
Spring is the best part of the year. (It lambing time)
Its fun because I get pet lambs.
We look after 20 lambs a year because they have no Mum and that's how I found my best friend Buddy. (my best pet lamb).



From Angus

    

9 comments:

  1. Wow angus thats a cool story, sounds like fun at your house. Whats your other favourite time of year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WFPS and Teacher's

    this a nice time to meet you.

    FROM:
    Cameron.M/Mark.B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angus,
    You sound like you never have a dull moment at home! What do you like ot do when you're not farming?

    Mr Trickett
    Weston Park Primary, UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being on the farm helping Dad, but when Im not I love to play sport. I love rugby and swimming. I like to play outside too. I also like to play with my farm toys was well.

      Delete
  4. Hi Angus

    I like very your blog

    FROM:
    Cameron.M/Mark.B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spring aswell! My family and I play in the leaves!!!





    By Jacob and Adam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys
      Don't you mean Autumn.
      In spring (over here) it is thoring and it is wet season.
      What is your wet season?

      From Angus & Flynn

      Delete
  6. Roma and Luke: The winter is our favourite season of the year. When we go outside we make a city of ice. This year in England when we went out to the playground mostly cold ,and when we went on the bus on the 31st November 2012[halloween] we went to the back of the bus people came near us and scared us with petend blood all over the person's face everyone in the bus was frightened.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angus
    I liked the the way how you
    put all the seasons in one
    big story about farming.
    Thats really good Angus.
    From Benny Boy. :)

    ReplyDelete