Monday, June 17, 2013

gym and waimate

My name is Mercedes and I am going to talk about my home town Waimate.
I think it is a great town for sports. I do gymnastics. I am a level 2. I have done gym for 3 years and it will be four years coming up in August .
When I am at gym , we practise our routines because on the 30th of June we have gym competition. On my last competition I did very well I came 1st on floor, 1st on beam and 3rd on vault and I also got a gold medal .
I do gym 2 times a week on Monday and on Wednesday 4 hours in total 2 hours each day. At gym you wear a leotard wich is sort of like a body suit and you also were tight's. My favourite apparatus is floor second would have to be vault third would be bar and last woulsd be beam. In my group ther is Riley Ella and I. The end. By Mercedes

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    We have seen all of your work and it was very good. What do you like about Christmas? I like spending time with my family and getting lots of presents.

    Rosina R and Jacob L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosina and Jacob
    Sorry but I dont understand because I rote a story about gym not about christmas but I like christmas because that was the day Jesus was born. But thank you for saying that my work is good. From Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I like gemnastics because it is cool and it helps you get fit

    Lucy and Katie
    Weston Park Primary School

    ReplyDelete